“Improving animals’ lives by working and learning new skills together”
At WCD we have a variety of volunteer roles including helping with outside jobs, projects and working bees and assisting the vet team with our daily tasks in the clinic. We need and value your help to accomplish our mission!
Get in touch to see if volunteering with us could provide the experience you are looking for.
Please contact Jess: email@example.com
- Learn more about your community & become actively involved
- Increase your confidence and make new friends
- Make a difference to a cause you support
- Improve your health & well being
- Share your knowledge & skills with others
- Develop skills for the workplace
- Try something new and have some fun!
To volunteer at WCD
- You must be at least 18 years old, or be part of a dedicated training placement program.
- You may be required to obtain a police check
- Training will be provided
- You can volunteer for several hours a day, 1-2 days a week, or more!
Unable to volunteer but would still like to help? – consider a donation
Every dollar will go towards providing essential care and desexing services for local cats in need.